The MARGOT Hotel is a modern facility situated within a short distance for the town centre but at the same time off the beaten track in a quiet part of Gorlice where The Ropa and The Sękówka rivers meet, in the direct vicinity of the City Park.
The hotel's location provides easy communication as well as opportunities to relax and rest.
We offer :
- 60 beds in single, double rooms and suites
- a restaurant ready to seat 120 quests
- a bar
- a dance-room for 120 quests
- 2 conference rooms: for 100 and 15 people respectively
- a barbecue gazebo for 30 quests
- a security monitored car park
The hotel is in part air-conditioned and smoking-free.
There are special designated smoking areas. The hotel has a wireless Internet access facility in the conference rooms and the restaurant, each room is fitted with an Internet access point.
The hotel is also adapted to accommodated disable quests.
In the direct vicinity there is an available sports and recreation complex offering: indoors and outdoors swimming-pools, two play fields, a gymnasium, in winter a skate-ring and Magura Masłastowska skiing slopes close by.